19th Sep 2007
Actions organized by the Czech Greyhound Racing Federation
- Actions organized by CGRF members are held by its own
members for the use of those members
- For this purpose members od CGRF leased the Racing
- For other activities (meetings, theatre, etc.) the
members lease other needed areas
- The members themselves pay the rents for the
leased areas from their fees or deposits
- Operation of those actions is also reimbursed from
the members’ assets,
- It is not possible to use any area, that the
members leased for their own actions, by any other citizen or association
(We are not obliged to provide areas that have been leased and
reimbursed from the members’ financial sources - to anybody, anytime and
even in any numbering)
- Such thinking would oppose to the membership
principle and in consequence, the members, their work and their
financial sources would not be necessary.
- We have no grants from the state, a city, a town
or a village, not even a tax relief from civil offices, we are not
obliged to allow to enter the leased areas by anyobody else than our
- We are not a public company, we are not obliged to
serve to the public.
- Although we behaved like a public service last 3
years and we evened up the expenses for those who were not our members
and who did not paid the fees and who did not participated in our
- Only a foolish citizen can believe that all the
expenses for a training or a race, lease expenses and the maintenance
can be reimbursed by the starting fee.
- It gradually become a certain priviledge from our
good will to provide all the areas to other citizens than our members
and to allow them to come to our actions and this-in truth-"mass
charity" of our members did not paid in the end at all.
- Even without it such "charity" cannot last forever
and nobody else than our members can raise claims to leased property and
our actions which could cause talks like "I can/cannot go to Praskacka,
they will/ will not let me in, I will/will not come there, it used to be
different-now it is apart from that" etc.
- Nobody but the CGRF members and their guests can
take part in actions held by the CGRF members
– you also cannot demand to enter actions organised by a golf club
just because you have a golf-club.